Evolve humanity with the next generation of software robots.
What is the Power Up Global Virtual Hackathon?
We’re back with our second global virtual hackathon. UiPath is on a mission to help developers automate repetitive workplace processes and to increase employee productivity. In this competition, you'll build open source, reusable components using UiPath Studio for a chance at over $50,000 in cash and prizes.
Submissions will fall into one of the following categories: Enterprise, RPA for Fun, Automate for a Cause, or Other. We are also looking for Snippets Citizen Developers can use to create their own automations.
By submitting an entry, you agree to the Official Rules, so please read them carefully!
Don’t forget: Your required submission video must include a step-by-step demo/screencast of your working application.
Main Requirement: Build open source reusable components using the UiPath Platform to automate repetitive tasks. We are looking for innovative solutions in one of the following categories: Enterprise, RPA for Fun, Automate for a Cause, or Other.
You can also build a snippet for the Citizen Developers Toolkit.
Submit the following materials:
- A video (hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, or Youku) showcasing your project. Your video should include a step-by-step demo/screencast of your working application.
- Instructions for using your component, including:
- Directions for how it functions
- How it can be applied to other use cases
- Access to your source code for judging and testing via a link to your code repository. Open source licenses must be applied.
How to enter
- Register for the hackathon on Devpost
- Learn about UiPath Technology through the Resources section
- Find a teammate (optional) by reaching out to other developers in the Slack channel or on the Participants tab
- Sign up for free access to UiPath Community Edition
- Shoot your demo video, take screenshots and document your reusable component
- Include MIT, Apache 2.0, or 3-Clause BSD open source licensing in your repository
- Enter your application before July 8, 2019 @ 5:00PM EDT
- Submit your project on UiPath Connect! using this tag [PUA] at the start of your project name - eg: [PUA] Project1
- Submit your completed submission form on uipath2019.devpost.com
Judges coming soon
How clear is the implementation structure, and what is the quality of the frameworks used?
How well executed is the developer’s idea?
To what extent will the solution help enterprises automate workflows?
How well did the developer present their idea via the video demo?