- UiPath Studio: Community Edition (free, fully featured and extensible). You will need it in order to create and test snippets, connectors, automation frameworks, dashboards and custom activities.
- Microsoft Visual Studio with the .NET desktop development workload installed and NuGet Package Explorer for developing custom activities. Check here the full tutorial. This is mandatory only for developing custom activities in C#.
- UiPath Academy - Check out the online, free of charge RPA Developer and Solution Architect courses.
- Video tutorials - Get familiarized with our technology as fast as possible in small chunks of knowledge delivered in video format.
- UiPath Resources - a compressive knowledge base about our technology.
Here you can find all the submissions during the idea contest to serve you as an inspiration!
- General Hackathon questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Slack channel.
- Check out FAQs about our Academy program
- Questions about our technology? Check out the Studio Guide and UiPath Activities knowledge base.
- Questions related to the Hackathon? Got stuck at any point? Place your question here Community Forum and UiPathers across the world will assist you!
Please, when submit an issue on forum use the following tags: [hackathon][category] (Check “How to ask a good question” before submitting yours.)