over 4 years ago
It's time to get started build your bots!
Here are the essential tools needed for you to start building your automation solutions using UiPath.
- UiPath Studio : Community Edition ( free, fully featured and extensible) . You will need it in order to create and test snippets, connectors, automation frameworks, dashboards and custom activities.
- Microsoft Visual Studio with the .NET desktop development workload installed and NuGet Package Explorer for developing custom activities. Check here the full tutorial. This is mandatory only for developing custom activities in C#.
- UiPath Academy - check out the online, free of charge RPA Developer and Solution Architect courses.
- UiPath Product - discover the 2019 fast track enterprise release, which includes Git integration into studio, real time monitoring, and more features powering automation.
- UiPath Resources - a compressive knowledge base about our technology.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.
Or join us on Slack