about 4 years ago
Hello Power Up Hackers!
Thank you to everyone that participated in the Live Slack Chat today! We are now reaching the final stretch of the hackathon, and we hope that you are all ramping up to complete your submissions!
We have been receiving a lot of projects on Connect that have been missing tags. As a reminder, please ensure that you type out [PUA][Virtual] to just submit, and [PUA][Virtual][Suggestions] if you would like some extra tips before your final submission. You still have a few days left to get suggestions on your project, so look below of how to best get feedback. Next week, we will be detailing again on you how are best able to submit your project.
For suggestions - please take a look below:
- First off - make sure you have read all of the Submission Requirements on the Rules Tab of our Hackathon.
- Then, make sure to have a Connect! account if you haven't already done so.
- Add a comprehensive Summary and Description, Media, and the Source Code to your Connect! Project so that others can understand and assess your automation.
- Don’t forget to add the [PUA][Virtual][Suggestions] tag to your project. Any idea, video, or completed project, can be added to your project on Connect by adding the tag, [PUA][Virtual][Suggestions].
- Lastly, our Connect! team will reach out within a few days to give you their suggestions on how you can get the best out of your automation idea!
Please submit your Connect! Project by Monday 7/15, and we will send you RPA suggestions and tips and tricks on your automation idea. This process is to ensure that you have the best opportunity to develop your automation skills and implementation, and keeping all hacks within compliance of the rules of the hackathon. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask at our email email@example.com. Talk to you all very soon!
- The UiPath Hackathon Team