over 3 years ago
Hello Power Up Hackers!
We are wrapping up the [PUA][Virtual] hackathon within the next week! How far are you coming along to finalize your hacks? With suggestions and feedback coming back along the way, we want to make sure you are all prepared for the final submission process.
If you are all ready to go with submitting for the hacks please make sure you have followed the instructions below:
- Read through the Rules Page on Devpost and scroll down to Section 4.
- Make sure that you are registered on Devpost, downloaded Community Edition, and have signed up for an account on Connect!
- Submit your project on Connect! By using the tags [PUA][Virtual] at the start of your project name – I.E.: [PUA][Virtual] Best Project Ever.
- Must make the code open source within one of the following 3 licenses:
5. Create a video that includes footage that clearly explains your component’s features and functionality through a comprehensive demonstration.
6. Complete and enter all of the required fields on the “Enter a Submission” page of the Hackathon website (each a “Submission”) during the Hackathon Submission Period.
Please note that prior to the end of the Submission Period, you may save draft versions of your Submission on Devpost to your portfolio before submitting the Submission materials to the Competition for evaluation. Once the Submission Period has ended, you may NOT make any changes or alterations to your Submission, but you may continue to update the project in your Devpost portfolio.
We also encourage to upload your submissions onto our Go! Marketplace if you would like to make your components even more wide-spread usage. If you have any other questions, please email email@example.com . We can’t wait to receive all of your submissions!
- The UiPath Hackathon Team